Daniel and Aleena Boyer Family

Daniel and Aleena Boyer Family

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Stats

In September I took all three kids to get check-ups with our pediatrician. Here are the current stats for my cuties!

My Beautiful, Spunky Lea - 7 1/2 years old
69 lbs. 4 feet 2 1/2 inches tall
This 2nd grade smarty loves to read, hula hoop, jump rope, do hand stands, sing, and dance.


My loving Jonah-bear - 6 1/2 years old
59 lbs. 4 feet 1 inch tall
This fun first grader loves soccer, stair ball, legos, hearing stories, and wrestling with his Dad.


My Sweet Micah Monster - 2 1/2 years old
34 lbs. 3 feet 2 inches
This adorable toddler loves climbing and jumping, singing, Mickey Mouse, superheroes, dinosaurs, and being like his big brother and sister.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I like this idea! I'll have to remember it.

Unknown said...

That is super cute.. Love the idea.. And love you...